- Curriculum Vitae
- Office hour
Mario Ricca was born in Messina, on 12.9.1967. He has collaborated with the chairs of constitutional law at the University of Catania, Messina, Catanzaro, and Roma - La Sapienza; and with the chairs of ecclesiastical law at the University of Catania and Roma - La Sapienza. Since 1994 Researcher at the Chair of ecclesiastical law at the University of Catania. In 1999 he was associate professor of ecclesiastical law at the University of Palermo. Since 2000 he is professor of ecclesiastical law at the Faculty of Law, University of Parma. The inquiries of prof. Mario Ricca include the following topics: 1) Relationship between religion and law; 2) Intercultural Law; 3) Immigration and integration of religious faiths; 4) Legal Semiotics and Anthropology; 5) Secularism and historical-philosophical questions of political theology and legal theology; 6)Sources of Law theory in the state/confessions area; 7) Theory of human rights and their interpretation in non-ethnocentric and cosmoplitical key; 8)Religious Freedom and comparative analysis of Legal Systems.
He is currently President of IDEDI (Intercultural, Democracy, Law).
From 2010 to 2012 he was project manager of ‘Equitable and Intercultural Health Care', inserted into the plan for the modernization of the general hospitals of the Emilia-Romagna. In the same period, he was the scientific director and responsible for the EIF project (European Integration Fund) "Intercultural, Integration, and Law. Intercultural Cooperation, Territories Management and Legal Practices between the Police and the Migrant Communities". He is Managing Director of Calumet: Intercultural Law and Humanities Review.
In the last years, among other acitivities,
1. He attended, as a structured member, the “Scuola di Dottorato dell’Università La Sapienza i Roma in Teoria dei sistemi giuridici.”
2. He founded the journal “Calumet – Intercultural Law and Humanities Review”, of which he is Managing Director.
3. He attented as member the scientific and organizing commettee of the international conference “Human Rights in Translation: Intercutlural Pathways”, held at the Center for Intercultural Studies of St. Louis University – Missouri – March 31-1 April 2016.
4. He co-organized as scientific director on behalf of Consiglio Naizionale Forense the international Conference “Law and Intercultural Coexistence”, held in Bologna on June 20, 2017, and as such included in the activities carried out by the Italian Government during the Italian six-month term of G7 Presidency.
5. He has been scientific director of MIUR/CNF’s project Alternanza Scuola Lavoro.
Tusday, Wednesday, Thursday, 10-13 a.m.
During the second semester, because of the overlapping with the class schedule, the office hours can undergo some variations to be to be agreed with the teacher via email.
Completion accademic year: 2019/2020
Completion accademic year: 2018/2019
Completion accademic year: 2017/2018
Completion accademic year: 2016/2017
Completion accademic year: 2015/2016
- Second cycle degree INTERNATIONAL AND EUROPEAN RELATIONS A.Y. 2019/2020
- Second cycle degree INTERNATIONAL AND EUROPEAN RELATIONS A.Y. 2018/2019
- Second cycle degree INTERNATIONAL AND EUROPEAN RELATIONS A.Y. 2017/2018
- Second cycle degree INTERNATIONAL AND EUROPEAN RELATIONS A.Y. 2016/2017
- Second cycle degree INTERNATIONAL AND EUROPEAN RELATIONS A.Y. 2015/2016
- Second cycle degree INTERNATIONAL AND EUROPEAN RELATIONS A.Y. 2014/2015
Year: 2019Author/s: Mario Ricca
Year: 2019Author/s: Mario Ricca
Year: 2019Author/s: Mario ricca
Year: 2018Author/s: Ricca, Mario
CALLIGRAFIA GIURIDICA, MODERNITÀ E RELIGIONI. TRA PASSATO E FUTURO DEGLI STUDI SU RELIGIONE, CULTURE E DIRITTOYear: 2018Author/s: Mario Ricca
Via Università, 12