- Curriculum Vitae
Graduated in Chemistry, University of Parma, cum laude in 1975
Associate Professor, University of Parma, since 1998
Researcher in industrial research centers (Montedison), 1976-1983
Assistant Professor, University of Parma, Faculty of Pharmacy, 1983-1998
Present main academic activities:
Classes: Physical Chemistry (degree: Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Technology, Faculty of Pharmacy; Food Science and Technology, Faculty of Agriculture; Packaging Science and Technology, Faculty of Science) and Laboratory of Physical Chemistry.
a) Interaction between bioactive molecules and DNA: non-viral vectors for gene delivery;
b) Thermodynamics of aggregate systems: studies of aggregation processes of newly synthesized surfactants showing biological activity;
c) Thermodynamics of equilibria in solution: speciation and definition of new models, based on statistical thermodynamics, for the interpretation of receptor-ligand interactions.
- Author of about 100 papers and 150 communications.
- Referee of many scientific journals.
- Invited Lecturer at the ELEVENTH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL ON BIOPHYSICS OF MEMBRANE TRANSPORT- Poland, Koscielisko-Zakopane, May 4-13, 1992.
- Invited Lecturer at the 205th American Chemical Society National Meeting- Division of Colloid and Surface Chemistry - Colloid and Surface Chemistry of Fluorocarbon and Highly Fluorinated Amphiphiles. Denver, CO. (USA) March 28 - April 2 1993
- Invited speaker at the school "Emulsions, Foams, Dispersed Systems", Rimini, 12-16 June 1995 ".
- Invited Lecturer at the 13TH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL ON BIOPHYSICS OF MEMBRANE TRANSPORT- Ladek Zdroj, Poland, May 11.
- Principal Investigator in 1992-93 of the research unit in Parma of "progetto finalizzato CNR "Chimica fine", area di intervento "Tecnologie chimiche e sviluppo processi: nuovi detergenti".
- In 1993 she received founds from CEE-TEMPUS, to move to Poland, and she was "scientific officer" of the research project "THERMODYNAMIC STUDIES OF BIOLOGICALLY ACTIVE SURFACTANTS" in the ambitus of the "Community's Action for Cooperation in Science and Technology with Central and Eastern European Countries", financed by CEE.
Anno accademico di erogazione: 2020/2021
Anno accademico di erogazione: 2019/2020
Anno accademico di erogazione: 2018/2019
Anno accademico di erogazione: 2017/2018
Anno accademico di erogazione: 2016/2017
Anno accademico di erogazione: 2015/2016
Anno accademico di erogazione: 2014/2015
- Full cicle (5 years) PHARMACEUTICAL CHEMISTRY AND TECHNOLOGY A.Y. 2020/2021
- Full cicle (5 years) PHARMACEUTICAL CHEMISTRY AND TECHNOLOGY A.Y. 2019/2020
- Full cicle (5 years) PHARMACEUTICAL CHEMISTRY AND TECHNOLOGY A.Y. 2018/2019
- Full cicle (5 years) Pharmaceutical chemistry and technology A.Y. 2017/2018
- Full cicle (5 years) Pharmaceutical chemistry and technology A.Y. 2016/2017
- Full cicle (5 years) Pharmaceutical chemistry and technology A.Y. 2015/2016
- Full cicle (5 years) Pharmaceutical chemistry and technology A.Y. 2014/2015
Year: 2020Author/s: Carcelli M, Rogolino D, Bartoli J, Pala N, Compari C, Ronda N, Bacciottini F, Incerti M, Fisicaro E.
Hydrophobic Hydration Processes: Intensity Entropy and Null Thermal Free Energy and Density Entropy and Motive Free EnergyYear: 2019Author/s: Emilia Fisicaro, Carlotta Compari, and Antonio Braibanti
Antiviral activity and metal ion-binding properties of some 2-hydroxy-3-methoxyphenyl acylhydrazonesYear: 2018Author/s: M. Carcelli, E. Fisicaro, C. Compari, L. Contardi, D. Rogolino, C. Solinas, A. Stevaert, L. Naesens
Year: 2018Author/s: Fisicaro, Emilia, Compari, Carlotta, Braibanti, Antonio
Nonviral gene-delivery by highly fluorinated gemini bispyridinium surfactant-based DNA nanoparticlesYear: 2017Author/s: FISICARO, Emilia, COMPARI, Carlotta, BACCIOTTINI, Franco, CONTARDI, Laura, Pongiluppi, Erika, Barbero, Nadia, Viscardi, Guido, Quagliotto, Pierluigi, DONOFRIO, Gaetano, Krafft, Marie Pierre