- Curriculum Vitae
03/1987: Degree in Biological Sciences at the University of Parma, (110/110 cum laude). The experimental degree thesis was entitled: "The problem of preferred compass direction in the orientation of birds Experiments with the San Martin (Riparia riparia)".
1987: Collaboration in research on bacteriostatic and bactericidal effects of food flavorings at the Pharmaceutical Microbiology laboratory of the Institute of Pharmaceutical Technology of the University of Parma.
1988-1990: Collaboration in research on the biology and orientation capabilities of some species of wild and domestic birds (Riparia riparia, Columba L. livia Gmelin, Columba livia forma domestica) at the Institute of Zoology, University of Parma . The research included a three-year survey on the health conditions of pigeons in the city of Bolzano, in collaboration with the IZSVe.
Collaboration between the University of Parma and Ministry of the Environment on a program for monitoring wild bird species for integrated management of wetlands of international interest - classified under the Ramsar Convention - identified in Sardinia, the Venetian lagoon and delta padano.
1990-1992: PhD in Animal Biology (Ethology) at the Department of General Biology and Physiology, University of Parma. Thesis title: "Orientation and homing capacity of the Sand Martin (Riparia riparia)".
1994: graduate student of the Institute of Anatomy of Domestic Animals of the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine of the University of Parma.
1995: winner of a postdoctoral fellowship in Veterinary Anatomy, to conduct research on bone response in the presence of implants covered with various types of biomaterials.
1999 - technical operator (5th level) at the Institute of Normal Anatomy of Domestic Animals, University of Parma.
2000: Researcher in ANATOMY OF DOMESTIC ANIMALS (S.S.D. V30A) at the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine of the University of Parma. With Rectoral Decree n. 952 of 29/03/2001 subsequently reclassified as S.S.D. VET / 01 ANATOMY OF DOMESTIC ANIMALS.
Current role: University Researcher, for the SSD VET / 01 "ANATOMY OF DOMESTIC ANIMALS", with afference to the Department of Medical-Veterinary Sciences.
ASSOCIATED MEMBER of the Italian Association of Veterinary Morphologists (since 1997)
1994-2000 research activity on the structural organization of the bone, on the bone response to the implants and on the biocompatibility of different biomaterials used for the preparation or coating of implants. Investigations conducted on femur and tibia of rabbit and sheep.
2001-2018 the research activities concerned:
- localization (by the use of retrograde neuronal tracers) and immunohistochemical characterization of motor and sensory neurons innervating the smooth and striated muscle associated with the uro-genital organs of pig and sheep.
- Macro-and microscopic morpho-structural characterization of the porcine urethral muscle, through histological and histochemical techniques and transmission electron microscopy.
- Characterization of skeletal muscle fiber types, myofibrillar proteins and enzymatic proteolysis in relation to the meat quality of different pig hybrids performed through histochemical and immunohistochemical investigations.
-Macro and microscopic analysis of the effects of age on fat thickness and adipocyte morphology in the subcutaneous tissue of the Nero di Parma pig
-Effects of the supplementation of medium and short chain fatty acid esterified with glycerol in the artificial milk on the development of rumen papillae in calves at weaning. Analysis performed by the use of histological methods and scanning electron microscopy
Completion accademic year: 2018/2019
- Course year: 1 - First cycle degree (DM 270) - LIVESTOCK SCIENCE AND ANIMAL PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGIES - A.Y.: 2018/2019
Completion accademic year: 2017/2018
- Course year: 1 - First cycle degree (DM 270) - LIVESTOSK SCIENCE AND ANIMAL PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGIES - A.Y.: 2017/2018
Completion accademic year: 2016/2017
- Course year: 1 - First cycle degree (DM 270) - LIVESTOSK SCIENCE AND ANIMAL PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGIES - A.Y.: 2016/2017
Completion accademic year: 2015/2016
- Course year: 1 - First cycle degree (DM 270) - LIVESTOSK SCIENCE AND ANIMAL PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGIES - A.Y.: 2015/2016
Completion accademic year: 2014/2015
- Course year: 1 - First cycle degree (DM 270) - Livestock science and animal production technologies - A.Y.: 2014/2015
Completion accademic year: 2013/2014
- Course year: 1 - First cycle degree (DM 270) - Livestock science and animal production technologies - A.Y.: 2013/2014
- First cycle degree (DM 270) LIVESTOCK SCIENCE AND ANIMAL PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGIES A.Y. 2018/2019
- First cycle degree (DM 270) LIVESTOSK SCIENCE AND ANIMAL PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGIES A.Y. 2017/2018
- First cycle degree (DM 270) LIVESTOSK SCIENCE AND ANIMAL PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGIES A.Y. 2016/2017
- First cycle degree (DM 270) LIVESTOSK SCIENCE AND ANIMAL PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGIES A.Y. 2015/2016
- First cycle degree (DM 270) Livestock science and animal production technologies A.Y. 2014/2015
Multi-Target CFTR Modulators Endowed with Multiple Beneficial Side Effects for Cystic Fibrosis Patients: Toward a Simplified Therapeutic ApproachYear: in stampaAuthor/s: Tassini, Sabrina, Langron, Emily, Delang, Leen, Mirabelli, Carmen, Lanko, Kristina, Crespan, Emmanuele, Kissova, Miroslava, Tagliavini, Giulia, Fontò, Greta, Bertoni, Simona, Palese, Simone, Giorgio, Carmine, Ravanetti, Francesca, Ragionieri, Luisa, Zamperini, Claudio, Mancini, Arianna, Dreassi, Elena, Maga, Giovanni, Vergani, Paola, Neyts, Johan, Radi, Marco
Expression and function of the stromal cell-derived factor-1 (SDF-1) and CXC chemokine receptor 4 (CXCR4) in the swine ovarian follicleYear: 2020Author/s: G. Basini, L. Ragionieri, S. Bussolati, R. Di Lecce, A. Cacchioli, M. Dettin, A. M. Cantoni, S. Grolli, O. La Bella, A. Zamuner, F. Grasselli
Modeling pulmonary fibrosis through Bleomycin delivered by osmotic minipump: a new histomorphometric method of evaluationYear: 2020Author/s: Francesca Ravanetti, Luisa Ragionieri, Roberta Ciccimarra, Francesca Ruscitti, Daniela Pompilio, Ferdinando Gazza, Gino Villetti, Antonio Cacchioli, Fabio F. Stellari
Year: 2018Author/s: Basini G., Ciccimarra R., Bussolati S., Grolli S., Ragionieri L., Ravanetti F., Botti M., Gazza F., Cacchioli A., Di Lecce R., Cantoni A. M., Grasselli F., CANTONI Anna Maria
Year: 2018Author/s: CICCIMARRA, ROBERTA, BUSSOLATI, Simona, GRASSELLI, Francesca, GROLLI, Stefano, RAGIONIERI, Luisa, RAVANETTI, Francesca, BOTTI, Maddalena, GAZZA, Ferdinando, CACCHIOLI, Antonio, DI LECCE, Rosanna, CANTONI, Anna Maria, BASINI, Giuseppina