Per gli studenti di Matematica generale:
Per scaricare il software Respondus, se...leggi tutto
Biographical Notes and Education
- Degree in Mathematics, University of Milan, 1987.
- Interuniversity Mathematical School of Perugia, 1987.
- Ph. D. in Mathematics applied to Economic Problems, University of Trieste, 1992.
- Full Professor of Mathematical Methods for Economics, Actuarial Sciences and Finance, Department of Economics and Management, University of Parma, since 2006.
- Adjunct Professor of Applied Mathematics, Department of Decision Sciences, Bocconi University, Milan, since 1995.
- Director of the Master of Science in Finance and Risk Management programme, 2013 - 2016.
- Director of the Institute of Mathematics "E. Levi", University of Parma, 2007 - 2016.
- Assistant Professor, University of Genoa, 1994 -- 1998.
- Associate Professor, University of Parma, 1998 -- 2006.
- Adjunct Professor, Bocconi University, 1987 -- 1992.
- Adjunct Professor, Liuc University, Varese, 1992 -- 1993.
- Adjunct Professor, University of Sassari, 1993.
- Adjunct Professor, Business School of University of Turin, 1993.
- Adjunct Professor, Master in Managerial Decisions and Public Ethics, Politeia, Milan, 1994.
- Professor of Financial Mathematics and Decision Theory in the Ph. D. in Markets and Financial Intermediaries, University of Bologna, 2001 - 2009.
- Professor of Financial Mathematics and Decision Theory in the Ph. D. in General Management, University of Bologna, 2009 - 2013.
- Professor of Financial Mathematics in the Ph. D. in Economics and Social Sciences, University of Parma, 2012 - 2017.
Calculus, University of Parma.
Applied Mathematics, Bocconi University, Milan.
Mathematical Finance, University of Parma.
Memberships and other activities
- A.M.A.S.E.S. (Association for Mathematics applied to Economics and Social Sciences);
- U.M.I. (Italian Mathematical Association);
- founder member of P.RI.ST.EM (Center for Historical and Methodological Studies of Mathematics), Bocconi University;
- member of the Laboratory on Systemic crisis and new forms of economic governance in Europe, European College of Parma Foundation, since 2016;
- Associate Editor of the International Journal of applied Management Science, since 2007;
- reviewer for Mathematical Reviews (American Mathematical Society), since 2009;
- member of the Editorial Board of Technology and Investment, since 2010;
- member of the Editorial Board of the Journal of Business & Management, since 2013;
- member of the Editorial Board of the Journal of Investment and Management, from 2012 to 2014;
- member of the Editorial Board of the Journal of Finance and Insurance, from 2013 to 2014;
- referee for: European Journal of Operational Research (financial issue), International Transactions in Operational Research, Omega, Managerial Finance, Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics - Part A, Decisions in Economics and Finance, African Journal of Mathematics and Computer Science Research, Journal of Accounting and Taxation, International Journal and Economics, Finance and Management Science, Land Use Policy, Journal of Financial and Risk Management, International Journal of Risk and Contingency Management, African Journal of Business Managementa and International Journal of Business and Management.
Thursday, h. 11.30 - 13.30.
Any changes will be communicated through Elly and through the teacher page on the Department site.
Quality Assurance Responsible (R.a.q.) for the Master of Science in Finance and Risk Management Program.
Responsible for Idea Project, Corda Project and E-Learning Project for first cycle degrees CLEM and FOOD.
Responsible for Mathematics of the first cycle degree CLEM (three classes).
Department of Economics and Management