- Curriculum Vitae
- Office hour
- Third mission
2002: Laurea Degree (MS) in Electronic Engineering, University of Parma
2006: Ph.D. in Information Technologies, University of Parma
2007-2015: Research Associate, University of Parma
From 15/2/2013 to 31/8/2013: Visiting Researcher, at LIG Lab (Grenoble, FR), to work with the Drakkar group on decentralized naming services for IPv6-based wireless sensor networks
2015: National Scientific Qualification for Associate Professor
From 4/12/2015 to 3/12/2018: Assistant Professor (with Tenure Track), University of Parma
From 4/12/2018 to present: Associate Professor, University of Parma
Member of the Distributed Systems Group (DSG) of the Department of Engineering and Architecture (personal homepage: http://www.ce.unipr.it/people/amoretti).
Director of the Quantum Software research unit of the Quantum Information Science (QIS) group of the Università degli Studi di Parma (http://www.qis.unipr.it).
Member of the Scientific Computing Working Group of the Università degli Studi di Parma.
IEEE Senior Member. ACM SIGACT Member.
Spoken languages: Italian (mother tongue), English (fluent) and French (fluent).
In general, my research area is parallel and distributed computing. Currently, I am focusing on:
- High Performance Computing
- Quantum Computing
- Internet of Things
Author of more than 100 peer reviewed papers in international journals, books and conferences.
Google Scholar page: https://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&user=-1lLMkMAAAAJ
CINI Consortium delegate in the CEN-CENELEC Focus Group on Quantum Technologies.
Member of the Editorial Board of the IEEE Transactions on Quantum Engineering.
Member of the Editorial Board of the International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks.
Reviewer for several journals and international conferences.
Co-organizer of the Workshop on MOdeling and Simulation of Peer-to-Peer and Autonomic Systems (MOSPAS), from the first edition (Caen, France, 2010) to the 5th edition (Bologna, Italy, 2014).
Participation to research projects:
- 2019-2021: IT Development Technical Manager of the Regional Project POSITIVE (POR FESR 2014-2020)
- 2018-2020: EU Project NAVIGATE (ERASMUS+ 2017-1-BG01-KA203-036383)
- 2017-2018: PI of the NEXTALGO project funded by the University of Parma Research Fund - FIL 2016.
- 2016-2017: PI of the Italian team in the Galileo Project "Security Protocols for the Cloud-oriented Internet of Things (SeCIoT)" (G16-31), in collaboration with LIG Lab (Grenoble, FR)
- 2016-2018: Regional Project ALADIN (POR FESR 2014-2020)
- 2011-2014: EU Project CALIPSO (FP7-ICT-2011-7-288879)
- 2010-2012: EU Project METABO (FP7-ICT-2007-1-216270)
- 2007-2010: EU Project PERSONA (FP6-IST-2005-045459)
- 2007-2008: National Project PRIN PROFILES (Peer to peeR beyOnd FILE Sharing)
- 2006-2008: EU Project MULTIKNOWLEDGE (FP6-IST-2004-027106)
- 2007: Project SOP (Service-Oriented Peers) funded by NATO C3 Agency (NC3A)
- 2005-2007: Regional Project STIL
- 2003-2006: National Project FIRB Web Minds
- 2003-2004: IBM Project Grid architectures for QoS aware content distribution in the University community (IBM Faculty Award)
- 2002: National Project COFIN Iside
Anno accademico di erogazione: 2021/2022
Anno accademico di erogazione: 2020/2021
Anno accademico di erogazione: 2019/2020
Anno accademico di erogazione: 2018/2019
Anno accademico di erogazione: 2017/2018
Anno accademico di erogazione: 2016/2017
Anno accademico di erogazione: 2015/2016
Anno accademico di erogazione: 2014/2015
- Course year: 1 - Second cycle degree - COMPUTER ENGINEERING - A.Y.: 2014/2015
- First cycle degree (DM 270) Computer Technologies Engineering A.Y. 2021/2022
- First cycle degree (DM 270) INFORMATION SYSTEMS ENGINEERING A.Y. 2020/2021
- First cycle degree (DM 270) INFORMATION SYSTEMS ENGINEERING A.Y. 2019/2020
- First cycle degree (DM 270) INFORMATION SYSTEMS ENGINEERING A.Y. 2018/2019
- First cycle degree (DM 270) INFORMATION SYSTEMS ENGINEERING A.Y. 2017/2018
From 15/2/2013 to 30/8/2013, I have been a Visiting Researcher at LIG Lab, in Grenoble (FR), to collaborate with Drakkar Group, led by prof. Andrzej Duda, on decentralized naming services for IPv6-based wireless sensor networks.
Year: 2021Author/s: CAVALLI, STEFANO, AMORETTI, Michele
Year: 2021Author/s: FERRARI, DAVIDE, AMORETTI, Michele
Year: 2020Author/s: AMORETTI, Michele, LODI RIZZINI, Dario, PENZOTTI, GABRIELE, CASELLI, Stefano
Year: 2020Author/s: AMORETTI, Michele, CARRETTA, Stefano
Year: 2020Author/s: AMORETTI, Michele
2018-2019 - I have been Principal Investigator of the project Software Architecture for Private Car Sharing, funded by Sharengo CS Group Spa.
2018 - I have been Principal Investigator of the project Machine-driven Maintenance (MdM): design of the industrial Internet of Things platform, within the global project Machine-driven Maintenance (MdM) co-funded by Region Emilia-Romagna and Sygest Srl.
Parco Area delle Scienze, 181/A