- Curriculum Vitae
Date of Birth: 18/12/1979
1998 Scientific Certificate with grade 56/60.
2003 Degree in Psychology (curriculum Job and Organizations) at the University of Parma with grade 110 magna cum laude.
Empirical Thesis in Social Psychology. Title: "The School Normative context and the aggressive behaviours: a research in secondary schools".
2005 Ph.d in Social psychology having as main issue: The mixed family. Cultural belonging and family relational dynamics.
English: fair written and spoken
•Applications Microsoft Office (98, 2000 and XP): Word, Excel, Power Point.
•SPSS (Statistic database for data processing)
2001 U.S.L. of Reggio Emilia. Meetings about the areas of psychological intervention of U.S.L. in Reggio Emilia. Tutor: Prof. Umberto Nizzoli.
2002 Department of Psychology, University Of Parma. Tests Theories and Techniques and analysis patterns for psychological data. Tutor: Prof. Carlo Pruneti.
2004 - 2005 Post-Degree Traineeship at the Department of Psychology, University of Parma (March 15th 2004 - March 15th 2005).
First semester: Area of Social Psychology. Tutor: Prof. Tiziana Mancini.
Assistance in the course of "Techniques of the interview and the Questionnaire", held by the prof.ssa T. Mancini.
Participation to the research project: "Norms and counternormative behaviours during adolescence"", Cofin - MIUR: data collection.
I have focused on the data elaboration of students’ thesis and taken part to many exams as Professor’s assistant.
Second semester: Area of Clinical Psychology. tutor: Prof. Laura Fruggeri.
Participation to the research project: "Norms and counternormative behaviors in the adolescence", Cofin. MIUR: data elaboration.
Bibliographical researches related to the issue of the mixed families.
Laboratory with students as Professor’s assistant.
PARTECIPATION TO RESEARCHE PROJECTS
2004 "Norms and counternormative behaviours during adolescence." Cofin. MIUR. Scientific National Responsible: Prof.ssa F. Emiliani (University of Bologna). Scientific Responsible of the Parma Department: Prof.ssa L. Fruggeri (University of Parma).
Cooperation with Marco Mariani in some formative initiatives and the related reports in the framework of the Objective Operational Program 3 – Region Tuscany.
UNIVERSITY DIDACTIC ACTIVITY
2004 Laboratory with students as Professor’s assistant, University of Parma:
Title: "Aggressive behaviours during adolescence: which explanatory factors?"
Title: "Methodology of the social research."
2005 I held some seminars in the framework of the course of Family Social Psychology:
Title: "Cultural belonging and family dynamics."
Title: "Migrations and families."
• Mariani, M., "Models of structural equations. First part", Thematic Meetings for Ph.d students of the Department of Psychology, February 24th 2004, University of Parma.
• Mariani, M., "Models of structural equations. Second part", Thematic Meetings for Ph.d students of the Department of Psychology, March 16th 2004, University of Parma.
• Molinari, L., "The processes of research", January 27th 2005, University of Bologna.
• Molinari, L., "As to build a bibliographical review", March 14th 2005, University of Parma.
• Mancini, T., "The monovariate and bivariate analysis", November 8th 2005, University of Parma.
• Mancini, T., "The multivariate analysis: analysis of the structures. The analysis of the principal components", November 22nd 2005, University of Parma.
• Paola Reale, "Time and personality", Thematic Meetings for Ph.d students of the Department of Psychology, University of Parma, March 17th 2004.
• "New Technologies for the Psychology and the Psychology for the New Technologies". Scientific Culture Week promoted by the Office of the Public Education, University of Parma, March 27th 2004.
• Elisabeth Fivaz, "Interactive Aspects of the family dynamics", Thematic Meetings for Ph.d students of the Department of Psychology, University of Parma, April 22nd 2004.
• "Psychology and job: circles and new opportunities", 1° International Conference OPL of Psychology of the Job and the Organizations, Milan, June 11-12th 2004.
• Manghi, S., "The knowledge as process of social construction. First part", February 1st 2005, University of Parma.
• Manghi, S., "The knowledge as process of social construction. Second part", February 3rd 2005, University of the Studies in Parma.
• Lorenzi – Cioldi, F., "Toward a new theory of the social identity: the Collections and the Aggregates", May 3rd 2005, University of Parma.
• McNamee, S., Lannamann, J., "Dialogue, Conflict, Transformation", May 12th 2005, University of Parma.
• Manghi, S., "Lesson about Renè Girard", May 24th 2005, University of Parma.
• "The thought that thinks to think about…", February 24th 2005, convention organized by the University of Parma.
• "The transcultural clinic in the care of migrant children and teen-agers in difficulty", conference organized by the Social Cooperative “Crinali”, May 13th 2005, Milan.
• Tomelleri, S., "Study about medical communication", November 17th 2005, University of Parma.
• Moscovici, S., Lesson about social representations, discrimination and minority groups, December 14th 2005, University of Parma.
I held the following seminar: The School Normative Context and the Aggressive Behaviors in secondary school, cycle of seminars titled “The psychology enters in the classrooms", University of Parma, Department of Psychology, June 24th 2004.
• Mancini T., Fruggeri L., Panari, C. (2006), An extention of the school moral atmosphere construct, and its association with aggressive behaviours in secondary school, European Journal of Psychology of Education, 21(2), pp. 209-228.
• Panari C., Fenaroli P., La famiglia mista: spunti di riflssione teorici e metodologici per nuovi approfondimenti di ricerca, “Appartenenze culturali e intercultura”, Sessione poster, Appartenenze culturali ed intercultura. Università di Parma. 10 febbraio 2006.
• Fenaroli P., Panari C. (2006), “Famiglie miste” e identità culturali, Carocci, Roma.
• Panari C., Fenaroli P., Le famiglie multiculturali: uno studio esplorativo nel contesto italiano, sessione poster, VII Congresso Nazionale AIP, Sezione di Psicologia Sociale. Genova, 18-20 Settembre.
Completion accademic year: 2019/2020
Completion accademic year: 2018/2019
Completion accademic year: 2017/2018
Completion accademic year: 2016/2017
Completion accademic year: 2015/2016
“Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda”. Workers’ Proactivity in the Association between Emotional Demands and Mental HealthYear: 2019Author/s: Greta Mazzetti, Silvia Simbula, Chiara Panari, Dina Guglielmi, Alessio Paolucci
Emotional exhaustion among healthcare professionals: the effects of role ambiguity, work engagement and professional commitmentYear: 2019Author/s: Chiara Panari, Luca Caricati, Annalisa Pelosi, ROSSI, MARIA CHIARA
Year: 2018Author/s: Lorenzi G., Mariani M. G., Panari C.
Year: 2018Author/s: Federico Ricci, Annalisa Pelosi, Chiara Panari, Chiesi
Year: 2016Author/s: RICCI, FEDERICO, Chiesi, Andrea, Bisio, Carlo, PANARI, Chiara, PELOSI, Annalisa