- Curriculum Vitae
Professor Adriana Ianieri is Full Professor in “Food Inspection and Hygiene”; she has 30 years experience in food microbiology, with particular attention to sanitary and inspection problems caused by food pathogens. The main research line of Professor Adriana Ianieri is on the microbiological risk. The her researches activities are related to evaluation of microbiological criteria of food of animal origin (quality and safety).
In particular, she worked about the microbiological contamination of carcasses, meat, fish products and their decontamination technology.
She has long experience in the study of pathogenic bacteria of foods such as Salmonella spp., Campylobacter spp., Listeria monocytogenes, Escherichia coli O157 and Staphylococcus aureus meticillin-resistant. She studied the presence of these bacteria on carcasses and on meat or fish products, together with their ability to produce biofilm in the food-processing environment, their virulence factors, and the antibiotic resistance properties. Moreover, she evaluated the ability of these bacteria to resist to decontamination technologies.
She partecipaded as specialist for the CE Regulation Project of Meat Inspection organized by Ministry of Health (2001).
She has been Director of a postgraduate school in “Food inspection of animal origin” (1999 – 2005).
She has been Director of the Departement of Food Sciences of the Teramo University (2001 - 2004).
She is a component of the Efsa expert database
She has been a member of the working group in “Meat inspection and contaminants” at EFSA.
She is a member of the Scientific Commettee of the PhD in “Inspective and Sanitary Concerns in Animal Production in Exchanges between the European Union and the People’s Republic of China”
She is a component of the Laboratory on Food Safety and New Technologies (SITEIA) in the food-agriculture field (The Region's Project :Emilia Romagna).
She is a member of the inter-Departments Center on Packaging (CIPACK) at University of Parma.
She is a member of the Scientific Commette of Experts of the Ministero delle Politiche Agricole e Forestali.
She has been a member of the Superior Helth Council of Ministry of Health (2007/2009).
She is a member of CNSA National Committee of Food Safety from 2008 (Ministry of Health / Ministero delle Politiche Agricole e Forestali).
She is the Italian expert among the Chinese Academy of Agricultural Science in order to explore bilateral cooperation (2006).
She is Partner, Member of the Management Committee (and CoLeader of a WP2) in the COST ACTION (COST FA1202: Full proposal reference oc-2011-2-10717) - “A European Network For Mitigating Bacterial Colonisation and Persistence On Foods and Food Processing Environments”
She has been and is coordinator of national (PRIN, FIL, MIPAF) and international projects (coordinator of Partner 6 in the 5th Framework Programme “Assessment and improvement of safety of traditional dry sausages from producers to consumers” – Quality of Life and Management of Living Resources; coordinator of Partner Parma in the 7th Framework Programme “DRYCHECK”).
She directed her research in the hygiene and quality sector relating to animal food products, with particular attention to sanitary and inspection problems relating to food pathogens.
The studies undertaken dealt, with both analytical reviews and specific microbiology aspects,the role that several animal food products may play as a source of foodborne disease in human.
Many studies have been developed so as to make deeper the aspects related bacteric pathogenic factors.The research activity relating to the chemical risk concerns the toxicological aspects due to lipid oxidative processes (cholesterol, unsatured fatty acids), antibiotic residues in milk and meat, and to heavy metals and pesticides contamination in food of animal origin. Studies have been performed in order to compare the safety of conventional products with products obtained in a biological way. Certification activities relating to typical products have been carried out by means of bidimensional electrophoresis and bimolecular techniques. She published about 200 papers on national and international journals.
Completion accademic year: 2019/2020
- Course year: 1 - Second cycle degree - Medical, Veterinary anf Pharmaceutical Biotechnologies - A.Y.: 2019/2020
- Course year: 2 - First cycle degree (DM 270) - GASTRONOMIC SCIENCE - A.Y.: 2018/2019
- Course year: 3 - First cycle degree (DM 270) - FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY - A.Y.: 2017/2018
- Course year: 1 - - SCIENZE DEGLI ALIMENTI - A.Y.: 2019/2020
Completion accademic year: 2018/2019
- Course year: 1 - Second cycle degree - Medical, Veterinary anf Pharmaceutical Biotechnologies - A.Y.: 2018/2019
- Course year: 2 - First cycle degree (DM 270) - GASTRONOMIC SCIENCE - A.Y.: 2017/2018
- Course year: 3 - First cycle degree (DM 270) - FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY - A.Y.: 2016/2017
Completion accademic year: 2017/2018
- Course year: 2 - First cycle degree (DM 270) - GASTRONOMIC SCIENCE - A.Y.: 2016/2017
- Course year: 3 - First cycle degree (DM 270) - LIVESTOSK SCIENCE AND ANIMAL PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGIES - A.Y.: 2015/2016
Completion accademic year: 2016/2017
- Course year: 2 - First cycle degree (DM 270) - GASTRONOMIC SCIENCE - A.Y.: 2015/2016
- Course year: 2 - First cycle degree (DM 270) - FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY - A.Y.: 2015/2016
- Course year: 3 - First cycle degree (DM 270) - Livestock science and animal production technologies - A.Y.: 2014/2015
Completion accademic year: 2015/2016
- First cycle degree (DM 270) FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY A.Y. 2020/2021
- First cycle degree (DM 270) FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY A.Y. 2019/2020
- SCIENZE DEGLI ALIMENTI A.Y. 2019/2020
- First cycle degree (DM 270) GASTRONOMIC SCIENCE A.Y. 2018/2019
- First cycle degree (DM 270) GASTRONOMIC SCIENCE A.Y. 2017/2018
- First cycle degree (DM 270) GASTRONOMIC SCIENCE A.Y. 2016/2017
- First cycle degree (DM 270) GASTRONOMIC SCIENCE A.Y. 2015/2016
Rapid authentication of European sea bass (Dicentrarchus labrax L.) according to production method, farming system, and geographical origin by near infrared spectroscopy coupled with chemometricsYear: 2019Author/s: Ghidini, Sergio, Varrà, Maria Olga, Dall'Asta, Chiara, Badiani, Anna, Ianieri, Adriana, Zanardi, Emanuela
Year: 2019Author/s: VARRÀ, MARIA OLGA, FASOLATO LUCA, GHIDINI SERGIO, IANIERI ADRIANA, NOVELLI ENRICO, ZANARDI EMANUELA
Authentication of European sea bass according to production method and geographical origin by light stable isotope ratio and rare earth elements analyses combined with chemometricsYear: 2019Author/s: Maria Olga Varrà, Sergio Ghidini, Emanuela Zanardi, Anna Badiani, Adriana Ianieri
Food risk characterization from exposure to persistent organic pollutants and metals contaminating eels from an Italian lakeYear: 2019Author/s: Chiesa, Luca Maria, Zanardi, Emanuela, Nobile, Maria, Panseri, Sara, Ferretti, Enrica, Ghidini, Sergio, Foschini, Stefano, Ianieri, Adriana, Arioli, Francesco
Year: 2018Author/s: Ghidini, Sergio, Zanardi, Emanuela, Di Ciccio, Pierluigi Aldo, Borrello, Silvio, Belluzi, Giancarlo, Guizzardi, Sarah, Ianieri, Adriana