- Curriculum Vitae
Graduated in Organic Chemistry (Laurea) at the University of Parma (1998), defending the thesis " Development and validation of SPE-LC-DAD and SPE-LC-ES-MS/MS methods for the identification and determination of xenobiotic substances in foods." (Advisor: Prof. Alessandro Mangia).
Ph.D. thesis “Development of mass spectrometry based methods in the food analysis field” (2001). Field: Analytical Chemistry (Supervisor: Prof. Alessandro Mangia).
Academic researcher in Analytical Chemistry at the Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, University of Parma (2001-2015).
Associate Professor in Analytical Chemistry (2015- to date).
Member of the National Committee for University Evaluation Council for Chemical and Pharmaceutical Sciences, the Commission Guidance (University of Parma) for activities in the field of Scientific Projects coordination of events related to the spread of chemical culture.
Member of the Board of the PhD program in Biopharmaceutics-Pharmacokinetics (University of Parma) and the Executive Committee of the Master's Degree "Pharmaceutical technology and regulatory activities"
Member Biopharmaet-TEC network Technology Parks of Emilia-Romagna involved in industrial research projects for technology transfer with companies in the country and internationally.
MIUR Referee for national projects.
Supervisor and coordinator of technicians, post-doc, PhD and ungraduate students in the analytical chemistry laboratory and Erasmus students.
Member of the Italian Society of Chemistry, the HUPO and the AAPS.
Organizer member of Congress, Symposium and training school.
1. Development and validation of LC-MS/MS methods for the analysis of small molecules in the food, clinical and environmental field. (Principal Investigator)
2. Development and validation of LC-MS/MS methods for the analysis of proteins in the food and clinical field. (P.I.)
3. Development and validation of immunoassay methods by SEC-ICP-MS, ELISA-UV-Vis, ELISA-ICP-MS, amperometric biosensors (P.I).
4. Evaluation of FTIR, DESI-MS, Dissolution test for evaluation of drug controlled release.
5. Development and application of 3D printed chitosan-based scaffold for tissue engeneering and drug controlled release. (P.I.)
- 75 publications on international peer-review journals
- 140 comunications at national and international congress
Citations (google scholar): 2204
i-10 index: 47
Anno accademico di erogazione: 2021/2022
Anno accademico di erogazione: 2020/2021
Anno accademico di erogazione: 2019/2020
Anno accademico di erogazione: 2018/2019
Anno accademico di erogazione: 2017/2018
Anno accademico di erogazione: 2016/2017
Anno accademico di erogazione: 2015/2016
- Course year: 2 - Full cicle (5 years) - Pharmaceutical chemistry and technology - A.Y.: 2014/2015
- DRUG SCIENCES A.Y. 2021/2022
- Full cicle (5 years) PHARMACY A.Y. 2021/2022
- DRUG SCIENCES A.Y. 2020/2021
- Full cicle (5 years) PHARMACY A.Y. 2020/2021
- Full cicle (5 years) PHARMACY A.Y. 2019/2020
- Full cicle (5 years) PHARMACY A.Y. 2018/2019
- Full cicle (5 years) PHARMACY A.Y. 2017/2018
- Full cicle (5 years) PHARMACY A.Y. 2016/2017
- Full cicle (5 years) Pharmaceutical chemistry and technology A.Y. 2015/2016
- DRUG SCIENCES A.Y. 2019/2020
Year: 2021Author/s: ZANOTTI, Ilaria, MARANDO, SILVIA, REMAGGI, GIULIA, BERGONZI, CARLO, BERNINI, Franco, BETTINI, Ruggero, ELVIRI, Lisa
Three-Dimensional (3D) Printed Silver Nanoparticles/Alginate/Nanocrystalline Cellulose Hydrogels: Study of the Antimicrobial and Cytotoxicity EfficacyYear: 2020Author/s: BERGONZI, CARLO, REMAGGI, GIULIA, GRAIFF, Claudia, BERGAMONTI, Laura, POTENZA, MARIANNA, OSSIPRANDI, Maria Cristina, ZANOTTI, Ilaria, BERNINI, Franco, BETTINI, Ruggero, ELVIRI, Lisa
Screened: A multistage model of thyroid gland function for screening endocrine-disrupting chemicals in a biologically sex-specific mannerYear: 2020Author/s: BARBARO, Fulvio, DI CONZA, GIUSY, ELVIRI, Lisa, TONI, Roberto
Year: 2020Author/s: TONI, Roberto, DI CONZA, GIUSY, BARBARO, Fulvio, CONSOLINI, ELIA, DALLATANA, Davide, ELVIRI, Lisa
Alginate/human elastin-like polypeptide composite films with antioxidant properties for potential wound healing application.Year: 2020Author/s: BERGONZI, CARLO, ELVIRI, Lisa