- Curriculum Vitae
Graduated in Organic Chemistry (Laurea) at the University of Parma (1998), defending the thesis " Development and validation of SPE-LC-DAD and SPE-LC-ES-MS/MS methods for the identification and determination of xenobiotic substances in foods." (Advisor: Prof. Alessandro Mangia).
Ph.D. thesis “Development of mass spectrometry based methods in the food analysis field” (2001). Field: Analytical Chemistry (Supervisor: Prof. Alessandro Mangia).
Academic researcher in Analytical Chemistry at the Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, University of Parma (2001-2015).
Associate Professor in Analytical Chemistry (2015- to date).
Member of the National Committee for University Evaluation Council for Chemical and Pharmaceutical Sciences, the Commission Guidance (University of Parma) for activities in the field of Scientific Projects coordination of events related to the spread of chemical culture.
Member of the Board of the PhD program in Biopharmaceutics-Pharmacokinetics (University of Parma) and the Executive Committee of the Master's Degree "Pharmaceutical technology and regulatory activities"
Member Biopharmaet-TEC network Technology Parks of Emilia-Romagna involved in industrial research projects for technology transfer with companies in the country and internationally.
MIUR Referee for national projects.
Supervisor and coordinator of technicians, post-doc, PhD and ungraduate students in the analytical chemistry laboratory and Erasmus students.
Member of the Italian Society of Chemistry, the HUPO and the AAPS.
Organizer member of Congress, Symposium and training school.
1. Development and validation of LC-MS/MS methods for the analysis of small molecules in the food, clinical and environmental field. (Principal Investigator)
2. Development and validation of LC-MS/MS methods for the analysis of proteins in the food and clinical field. (P.I.)
3. Development and validation of immunoassay methods by SEC-ICP-MS, ELISA-UV-Vis, ELISA-ICP-MS, amperometric biosensors (P.I).
4. Evaluation of FTIR, DESI-MS, Dissolution test for evaluation of drug controlled release.
5. Development and application of 3D printed chitosan-based scaffold for tissue engeneering and drug controlled release. (P.I.)
- 75 publications on international peer-review journals
- 140 comunications at national and international congress
Citations (google scholar): 2204
i-10 index: 47
Anno accademico di erogazione: 2023/2024
Anno accademico di erogazione: 2022/2023
Anno accademico di erogazione: 2021/2022
Anno accademico di erogazione: 2020/2021
Anno accademico di erogazione: 2019/2020
Anno accademico di erogazione: 2018/2019
Anno accademico di erogazione: 2017/2018
Anno accademico di erogazione: 2016/2017
Anno accademico di erogazione: 2015/2016
- Course year: 2 - Full cicle (5 years) - Pharmaceutical chemistry and technology - A.Y.: 2014/2015
- Full cicle (5 years) Pharmacy A.Y. 2023/2024
- Full cicle (5 years) PHARMACY A.Y. 2022/2023
- DRUG SCIENCES A.Y. 2021/2022
- Full cicle (5 years) PHARMACY A.Y. 2021/2022
- DRUG SCIENCES A.Y. 2020/2021
- Full cicle (5 years) PHARMACY A.Y. 2020/2021
- Full cicle (5 years) PHARMACY A.Y. 2019/2020
- Full cicle (5 years) PHARMACY A.Y. 2018/2019
- Full cicle (5 years) PHARMACY A.Y. 2017/2018
- Full cicle (5 years) PHARMACY A.Y. 2016/2017
- Full cicle (5 years) Pharmaceutical chemistry and technology A.Y. 2015/2016
Year: 2023Author/s: Elviri Lisa
3D Printed Chitosan/Alginate Hydrogels for the Controlled Release of Silver Sulfadiazine in Wound Healing Applications: Design, Characterization and Antimicrobial ActivityYear: 2023Author/s: Bergonzi Carlo, Bianchera Annalisa, Remaggi Giulia, Ossiprandi Maria Cristina, Bettini Ruggero, Elviri Lisa
Year: 2023Author/s: Elviri Lisa
Rapid prototyping of 3D printed AgNPs and nano-TiO2 embedded hydrogels
as novel devices with multi-responsive antimicrobial capability in wound
healingYear: 2023Author/s: Graiff Claudia, Bergamonti Laura, Ossiprandi Maria Cristina, Elviri Lisa
Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus derivatives for 3D printed alginate/hyaluronic acid self-crosslinking hydrogels: Manufacturing and wound healing potentialYear: 2023Author/s: Remaggi Giulia, Bottari Benedetta, Bancalari Elena, Catanzano Ovidio, Neviani Erasmo, Elviri Lisa