Si avvisano gli studenti interessati che è stata pubblicata la suddivisione dei gruppi e delle...leggi tutto
- Curriculum Vitae
- Office hour
• Associate Professor, Food and Drug Department, University of Parma (Italy), (SSDcode CHIM / 09 Pharmaceutical Technology) – January 2018 to current;
• Visiting Professor, Institute of Pharmaceutical Science, King’s College London, London, (UK), 2014 to current;
• Affiliated Key Researcher for inhalation Product Design and Development, Research Center Pharmaceutical Engineering GmbH, Graz, (Austria), 2016 to current.
Education and Awards
• December 2017, Emerging Scientist Award by the Aerosol Society UK. The award recognises significant scientific accomplishment or innovation during the early stages of an individual's career in inhalation science;
• April 2017, Associate Professor qualification by the National Scientific Italian Committee;
• November 2013 - December 2017, Assistant Professor position (RTDb), Department of Pharmacy of the University of Parma (Italy);
• March 2007, PhD title in Biopharmaceutics Pharmacokinetics (Pharmaceutical Technology Application), research program run at Department of Pharmacy, University of Parma and King’s College London, subject titled "The inhaled administration of dry powder formulations”;
• July 2003, Licensed to practice as a pharmacist at Faculty of Pharmacy of the University of Parma with a score of 227/250;
• April 2003, Degree in Pharmaceutical Science, Faculty of Pharmacy of the University of Parma with full marks and honors, discussion of a thesis entitled "Insulin dry powders for inhalation";
• 2002, Undergraduate Student Award in Pharmaceutical Science, University of Parma.
Everyday by appointment
Anno accademico di erogazione: 2020/2021
Anno accademico di erogazione: 2019/2020
Anno accademico di erogazione: 2018/2019
- Course year: 3 - Full cicle (5 years) - PHARMACY - A.Y.: 2016/2017
Anno accademico di erogazione: 2017/2018
Anno accademico di erogazione: 2016/2017
Sodium Hyaluronate Nanocomposite Respirable Microparticles to Tackle Antibiotic Resistance with Potential Application in Treatment of Mycobacterial Pulmonary InfectionsYear: 2019Author/s: Rossi, Irene, Buttini, Francesca, Sonvico, Fabio, Affaticati, Filippo, Martinelli, Francesco, Annunziato, Giannamaria, Machado, Diana, Viveiros, Miguel, Pieroni, Marco, Bettini, Ruggero
Lipid-core nanocapsules are an alternative to the pulmonary delivery and to increase the stability of statinsYear: 2019Author/s: Lorenzoni R., Cordenonsi L. M., Davies S., Antonow M. B., Medina Diedrich A. S., Santos C. G., Vitalis G. S., Garrastazu G., Buttini F., Sonvico F., Gomes P., Raffin R. P.
Dry powder inhaler of colistimethate sodium for lung infections in cystic fibrosis: optimization of powder constructionYear: 2019Author/s: Kozakova J., Altay A., Zdimal V., Maskova L., Sonvico F., QUARTA, ERIDE, Rossi A., Buttini F., Colombo G.
Year: 2019Author/s: Tiozzo Fasiolo L., Manniello M. D., Bortolotti F., Buttini F., Rossi A., Sonvico F., Colombo P., Valsami G., Colombo G., Russo P.
Year: 2019Author/s: ADORNI, GRETA, Seifert G., Buttini F., Colombo G., Stecanella L. A., Kramer I., Rossi A.
Food and Drug Department
Parco Area delle Scienze 27a