- Curriculum Vitae
Claudio Feliciani, MD
CURRENT TITLE AND DEPARTMENT:
Professor of Dermatology and Venereology
Istitute of Dermatology, Università "Cattolica del Sacro Cuore”, Rome, Italy
Policlinico Gemelli, Università Cattolica del “Sacro Cuore”, L.go Gemelli, 8 00168 Roma, * +39-06-30154227 Fax +39-06-3016293. * email@example.com
1988 Graduated in Medicine at the University G. D'Annunzio Chieti. Final
thesis in Dermatology title: Micosi Fungoide.
1989-1991 Post doctoral fellowship at the McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada and
University of Toronto, Canada;
1992 Specialist in Dermatology at the University "G. D'Annunzio" Chieti, with score
70/70, thesis entitled: " The skin immune system"
1993 1993 Assistant Professor at the University "G. D'Annunzio" Chieti.
1993 Post doctoral fellowship at the University of Ulm, Germany;
1994 Post doctoral fellowship at the Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany
2003 Associate professor at University "Cattolica del Sacro Cuore”, Rome, Italy
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
1988 Licence for practising (Board of physicians of Pescara)
2001 Master in Allergology
Principal Positions Held
1988-1993, School of Medicine, Lecturer
1993-2002 School of Medicine, Assistant Professor
2003-current School of Medicine, Associate Professor
1992-2002: About 2.000 clinical examinations to incoming and outcoming patients in general dermatology. Since 1999 he is responsabile of the specific area of autoimmune skin disease unit
2003- current: responsible for day-hospital in Dermatology and outcoming patient of autoimmune skin disease and psoriasis unit.
Memberships in Professional Organizations (active)
• SIDEMAST Italia dermatological society 1992 – current
• European academy of dermatology 2003 -current
• SID/ESDR European society of dermatological research 1992 -current
Service to Professional Publications
• Journal of Cutaneous Medicine And Surgery
• International Journal of Immunopathology and Pharmacology
• European journal of Inflammation
• Journal of Cutaneous Medicine And Surgery
• International Journal of Immunophatology and Pharmacology
• Journal of The European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
• Journal of Obesity
• Archives of Dermatology
• British Journal of Dermatology
• Clinical experimental dermatology
1996-2003 Faculty Coordinator, Foreign Postdoctoral Students in Europe (ERASMUS/SOCRATES)
1997-2002 Faculty coordinator, agreements with foreign University (Toronto, Ulm, Berlin)
1997-1999 Assistant professor representative to the Faculty
1999-2003 Faculty Coordinator, Continuing medical education
1992 – current: teacher in Dermatology in the school of Medicine, dentistry, nursery; School of Specialization in Dermatology, allergology, geriatric, internal medicine
1991 - Grant by Canadian Dermatology Foundation for a project on melanoma
1992 - "Premio Sergio Carmenini"
1992 - AIDS project financed by the Italian National Istitute of Health "Le citochine epidermiche nella patogenesi della dermatite seborroica"
1995 - Prices "Epidermolisi Bullosa Acquisita" National congress ADOI in Genoa.
1999 - Novartis, price to the best researches in immunodermatology 1999: P. Toto, C.
Feliciani. Immunomodulazione di citochine di derivazione cheratinocitaria nel pemfigo volgare, in vitro.
Foreign countries experiences:
• 1989-1990 Post-doc:McMaster University (director Prof DN Sauder)
• 1990-1991 Post-Doc: Toronto University (director Prof DN Sauder)
• 1994 Visiting Professor: Ulm University (director Prof W. Sterry)
• 1998 Visiting Professor Humboldt University in Berlin (director Prof W. Sterry)
• 2006-7 Sabbatic year working on a pemphigus mice model at Marburg Universitat (Germany)
Anno accademico di erogazione: 2020/2021
- Course year: 3 - Full cicle (6 years) - MEDICINE AND SURGERY - A.Y.: 2018/2019
- Course year: 3 - Full cicle (6 years) - School of Dental Medicine - A.Y.: 2018/2019
- Course year: 2 - Second cycle degree - Medical, Veterinary anf Pharmaceutical Biotechnologies - A.Y.: 2019/2020
Anno accademico di erogazione: 2019/2020
- Course year: 3 - Full cicle (6 years) - MEDICINE AND SURGERY - A.Y.: 2017/2018
- Course year: 3 - Full cicle (6 years) - School of Dental Medicine - A.Y.: 2017/2018
- Course year: 2 - Second cycle degree - Medical, Veterinary anf Pharmaceutical Biotechnologies - A.Y.: 2018/2019
Anno accademico di erogazione: 2018/2019
Anno accademico di erogazione: 2017/2018
Anno accademico di erogazione: 2016/2017
- Full cicle (6 years) MEDICINE AND SURGERY A.Y. 2020/2021
- Full cicle (6 years) MEDICINE AND SURGERY A.Y. 2019/2020
- Full cicle (6 years) MEDICINE AND SURGERY A.Y. 2018/2019
- Full cicle (6 years) MEDICINE AND SURGERY A.Y. 2017/2018
- Full cicle (6 years) Medicine and Surgery A.Y. 2016/2017
- Full cicle (6 years) Medicine and Surgery A.Y. 2015/2016
- Full cicle (6 years) Medicine and Surgery A.Y. 2014/2015
Year: 2020Author/s: Feliciani, Claudio
Year: 2020Author/s: Zucchi, Alfredo, Rovesti, Miriam, Satolli, Francesca, Bertolani, Mariabeatrice, Gandolfi, Marco, Feliciani, Claudio
Year: 2020Author/s: Zucchi, Alfredo, Feliciani, Claudio, Pierobon, Elena, Dominici, Michele Maria
Do acne treatments affect insulin-like growth factor-1 serum levels? A clinical and laboratory study on patients with acne vulgarisYear: 2020Author/s: Saleri R., Pedrazzi G., Feliciani C., Satolli F.
Actinic keratosis: Treatment with imiquimod 3.75%—A comparative study between patients with previous in situ melanoma, patients with invasive melanoma and patients with negative history of melanomaYear: 2020Author/s: Asinari J., Zucchi A., Pedrazzi G., Feliciani C., Satolli F.