- Curriculum Vitae
- Office hour
Curriculum vitae et studiorum
- December 14, 2000: Degree in Mathematics at University of Parma.
- February 11, 2005: PhD in "Mathematics, Statistics, Computational Sciences and Informatics" at University of Milan.
- January-February 2005: research fellowship at CMLA (Centre de Mathématiques et de leurs Applications), Ecole Normale Supérieure de Cachan (France).
- June 1, 2005 - October 31, 2008: research contract ("assegno di ricerca") in Mathematical Physics at the Department of Mathematics of Parma University,
- November 1, 2008 - September 30, 2014: Assistant Professor in Mathematical Physics at Parma University.
- Since October 1, 2014: Associate Professor in Mathematical Physics at Parma University.
- National Scientific Qualification for Full Professor in Mathematical Physics.
- Winner of "Guido Fubini prize", 2015.
- "Fund for basic research activity" - FFABR (for Associate Professors), 2017.
50 research articles,
5 chapters in volumes,
9 contributes in Proceedings.
I have been coordinator of Junior Projects funded by GNFM (Italian Group of Mathematical Physics):
- “Generalized Fokker-Planck-type equations and their applications", 2006;
- “Kinetic models for socio-economic sciences", 2009.
I have been involved in PRIN projects, Integrate Actions Italy-Spain, and Galileo projects of French-Italian University.
Everyday from 9.30 am to 4.30 pm; it is mandatory to fix an appointment sending an e-mail in advance.
Completion accademic year: 2020/2021
- Course year: 1 - First cycle degree (DM 270) - CHEMISTRY - A.Y.: 2020/2021
Completion accademic year: 2019/2020
Completion accademic year: 2018/2019
Completion accademic year: 2017/2018
Completion accademic year: 2016/2017
Completion accademic year: 2015/2016
PhD in "Mathematics, Statistics, Computational Sciences and Informatics" at University of Milan, in February 2005.
Lines of research
Year: in stampaAuthor/s: Bisi M., Groppi M., MARTALO', GIORGIO
On the Maxwell-Stefan diffusion limit for a reactive mixture of polyatomic gases in non-isothermal settingYear: 2020Author/s: Anwasia, B., Bisi, M., Salvarani, F., J. Soares, A.
Year: 2019Author/s: Bisi, Marzia, Spiga, Giampiero
Year: 2019Author/s: Bisi, Marzia, Conforto, Fiammetta, Monaco, Roberto, Ricciardello, Angela
Year: 2019Author/s: Baranger C., Bisi M., Brull S., Desvillettes L.
Dept. of Mathematical, Physical and Computer Sciences,
Parco Area delle Scienze 53/A,
I-43124 Parma (Italy)