- Curriculum Vitae
Born: July 26, 1961 in Gualtieri (R.E.), Italy
Affiliation: Department of Chemistry, Life Sciences and Environmental Sustainability, University of Parma
Parco Area delle Scienze, 11/A
43100 Parma – Italy
Phone: +39 0521905663
1987: Degree in Biology from the University of Parma. Degree thesis at the Institute of Botany, University of Parma, Italy.
1988: E.R.S.O. fellowship
1990-2005: Research technician at the Department (formerly Institute of Botany) University of Parma, Italy.
2006-present: Researcher at the Department of Evolutionary and Functional Biology, University of Parma, Italy.
1998-2004: Lecturer in Plant physiology, Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Parma.
2002: Lecturer in Evolutionary Botany, Faculty of Sciences, University of Parma.
2004: Lecturer in Biotechnology of medicinal plants, Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Parma.
2005-2009: Lecturer in Botany, Faculty of Sciences, University of Parma.
2006-2009: Lecturer in Laboratory of Plant Ecology, Faculty of Sciences, University of Parma.
2009: Lecturer in module III of Plant Ecology, Faculty of Sciences, University of Parma,
2011: Lecturer in Botany, Faculty of Sciences, University of Parma
2017: Lecturer in Botany, Department of Chemistry, Life Sciences and Environmental Sustainability, University of Parma
2 - Research activity
Research activity mainly focused on the following topics:
1) Relations between chemical structure and morphogenic activity of auxin- and cytokinin-like structures in in vitro culture of plant cells protoplasts and tissues.
2) Primary events occurring during somatic morphogenesis with particular regard to changes in protein/ genes expression in response to different hormonal induction and during the fulfilment of different morphogenetic outcomes. The analyses were also addressed to evaluate changes in the auxin and cytokinin content during in vitro somatic morphogenesis
3) Search of molecular markers useful for the identification of contaminant in commercial preparations of aromatic/medicinal plants.
4) Effect of heavy metals and stress tolerance mechanisms in algae and aquatic plants, with particular regards to interaction between sulfur assimilation pathway and chromium(VI) tolerance.
• Winner of the Global Subvention Spinner 2013 – Persone al Futuro “interventi per la qualificazione delle risorse umane nel settore della ricerca e dell’innovazione tecnologica”, with the project: “Hops – Hop Production Services”
• Involved as referee for Elsevier, Springer and Academic Journals
Number of pubblications 37
Total citations 434
Average citations per article 13.40
Anno accademico di erogazione: 2020/2021
- Course year: 2 - First cycle degree (DM 270) - BIOLOGY - A.Y.: 2019/2020
Anno accademico di erogazione: 2019/2020
- Course year: 2 - First cycle degree (DM 270) - BIOLOGY - A.Y.: 2018/2019
Anno accademico di erogazione: 2018/2019
- Course year: 2 - First cycle degree (DM 270) - BIOLOGY - A.Y.: 2017/2018
Year: 2019Author/s: Ferrari M., Marieschi M., Cozza R., Torelli A.
The relationship between sulfur metabolism and tolerance of hexavalent chromium in Scenedesmus acutus (Spheropleales): Role of ATP sulfurylaseYear: 2019Author/s: Sardella A., Marieschi M., Mercatali I., Zanni C., Gorbi G., Torelli A.
Partial isolation of two Scenedesmus acutus genes homologous to C. reinhardtii H+/SO42- transporters with different inducibility.Year: 2018Author/s: Ferrari M., Marieschi M., Locatelli A., Zanni C., Cozza R., Torelli A.
Year: 2018Author/s: Ferrari M., Marieschi M., Ruotolo R., REVERBERI, Valeria, Cozza R., Torelli A.
A different expression of two H+/SO42- transporters characterizes two strains of Scenedesmus acutus with different chromium sensitivity.Year: 2018Author/s: Marieschi M., Ferrari M., Locatelli A., Zanni C., Cozza R., Torelli A.