- Curriculum Vitae
- Office hour
-1978 :Degree in Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Technology, Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Parma
-1982 :Specialization in Biochemistry and Clinical Chemistry, Faculty of Medicine and Surgery, University of Parma.
-March 1987: Visiting Scientist (Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovot, Israele, "Department of Membrane Research")
-October 1988-December 1989 : Visiting Scientist (Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Biochemistry Department, New York, USA)
Fellowships and academic positions
-1978-1984 : Fellowship from Centro Ricerche Produzioni Animali, (CRPA), Reggio Emilia. Topic: artificial insemination in bovine and swine species.
-1985. Instructor at FEBS advanced Course 85/05 : Isolation and characterization of membrane proteins: biochemical and biophysical aspects.
-1985 – 2000 : Funzionario Tecnico, Institute of Biological Chemistry, University of Parma.
-Since september 2000. Confirmed Researcher at the Department of Medicine and Surgery, University of Parma.
every day by appointment
Completion accademic year: 2019/2020
- Course year: 1 - Full cicle (6 years) - MEDICINE AND SURGERY - A.Y.: 2019/2020
Completion accademic year: 2018/2019
- Course year: 1 - Full cicle (6 years) - MEDICINE AND SURGERY - A.Y.: 2018/2019
Completion accademic year: 2017/2018
- Course year: 1 - Full cicle (6 years) - MEDICINE AND SURGERY - A.Y.: 2017/2018
Completion accademic year: 2016/2017
- Course year: 1 - Full cicle (6 years) - Medicine and Surgery - A.Y.: 2016/2017
Completion accademic year: 2015/2016
Completion accademic year: 2014/2015
- Full cicle (6 years) MEDICINE AND SURGERY A.Y. 2020/2021
- Full cicle (6 years) MEDICINE AND SURGERY A.Y. 2019/2020
- Full cicle (6 years) MEDICINE AND SURGERY A.Y. 2018/2019
- Full cicle (6 years) MEDICINE AND SURGERY A.Y. 2017/2018
- Full cicle (6 years) Medicine and Surgery A.Y. 2016/2017
- First cycle degree (DM 270) Physiotherapy A.Y. 2015/2016
Lines of research
Year: 2019Author/s: QUARTIERI, ELEONORA, ANTONELLI, RITA, M. Pezzi, M. V. Viani, B. Ghezzi, T. Ciociola, E. Ferrari, E. Casali, M. Meleti, T. A. Pertinhez
Statistical validation of 1H NMR protocol vs standard biochemical assay in quality control of RBC packed unitsYear: 2018Author/s: PERTINHEZ, Thelma, CASALI, Emanuela, SPISNI, Alberto
Year: 2018Author/s: F. Baroni, C. Marraccini, L. Merolle, V. Piccagli, D. Lambertini, M. Iori, T. Fasano, E. Casali, A. Spisni, R. Baricchi, T. A. Pertinhez
Year: 2017Author/s: PERTINHEZ, Thelma, Merolle, Lucia, Marraccin, Chiara, CASALI, Emanuela, Baricchi, Roberto, SPISNI, Alberto
Target metabolomic analysis of Red Blood Cells transfusion bags: role of hypoxanthine in neutrophil activation.Year: 2017Author/s: Thelma A. Pertinhez, Lucia Merolle, Chiara Marraccini, Emanuela Casali, Roberto Baricchi, Alberto Spisni
Plesso Biotecnologico Integrato
Via Volturno, 39
CAP 43125 Parma