- Curriculum Vitae
- Office hour
- Third mission
Anika Nicolosi (1979) is Associate Professor (PA) in Ancient Greek Language and Literature at the University of Parma (Research Fellow since 2008). She has a 15year experience in the field of Ancient Greek studies. From her Degree MA-Level (2002) and her PhD thesis (2007), she studies ancient Greek poetry in archaic period, with attention to iambography and elegy. In the last years, her studies have also addressed the Hellenistic, Late Antique and Latin period, in particular poetry and its relationship with archaic poetry.
Qualification as Full Professor: ASN 2018-2020/1, SC 10/D4 - “Filologia Classica e Tardoantica”; ASN 2018-2020/1, SC 10/D2 - “Lingua e Letteratura Greca” (S.S.D. L-FIL-LET/02).
She was speaker at national and international conferences on ancient Greek poetry. She also gave seminars on the field at Dep. of Greek and Latin, UCL, London, Grant Erasmus+ STA, a.a. 2015-16 (7-11.03.2016)
She published several papers in national and international scientific journals related to the subject, essays in international volumes, and acts of international meeting on the field. She also published 4 monographs on Archilochus’ fragments: Ipponatte, Epodi di Strasburgo. Archiloco, Epodi di Colonia. Con un’appendice su P. Oxy. LXIX 4708, Bologna 2007; Archiloco. Elegie, Bologna 2013; Archiloco. Testimonianze e frammenti, Roma 2017; Levità e robustezza. Gli epigrammi di Edilo di Samo, Roma (Aracne Editrice) 2020.
Her studies - more than seventy print titles among articles, essays, reviews, and volumes - are listed in the main national and international bibliographic lists (e.g. APh, LDAB, MP3). She produced monographs, essays in volume or proceeding (with ISBN), proceeding acts (with ISBN), reviews and papers (fascia A journals).
In the last years she has carried out studies about ancient Greek and Digital Humanities, user engagement and Digital Edition of classical texts. She established new partnerships in the field. She is member of CLARIN (Common Language Resources and Technology Infrastructure)-IT, roadmap ESFRI (European Strategy Forum on Research Infrastructures), project on Ancient Greek and Digital Humanities, in collaboration with the research group Risorse e infrastrutture linguistiche (PI M. Monachini) ILC-CNR (Pisa). Her research in the field has already run to results: articles and conference proceedings on the topic will published. News on the results achieved were given in national and international conferences.
- She is member of national and international Institutions and Academies.
- Secretary of Delegazione di Parma, Associazione Italiana di Cultura Classica (AICC), from 2007 to 2018.
- Chairman of Delegazione di Parma, Associazione Italiana di Cultura Classica (AICC), from 2019.
- Member of PhD Board (Collegio dei Docenti) for Dottorato di Ricerca in Filologia Greca e Latina (e fortuna dei classici)” (XXIV-XXVIII ciclo), University of Parma, from 2008 to 2012
- Member of PhD Board (Collegio dei Docenti) for Scuola di Dottorato di Ricerca in Scienze filologico-letterarie, storico-filosofiche e artistiche (XXXII ciclo-), University of Parma, from 2013-
- Tutor of PhD thesis (Greek Language and Literature), XXVII ciclo, University of Parma, 10.04.2015
- Member of Board (Comitato Scientifico) of «Eikasmós. Quaderni bolognesi di filologia classica» (fascia A journal), Annual Journal and Studies.
- Anonymous reviewer for essays and scientific papers on classics (Italian fascia A journals)
- Italian reviewers (Albo dei Revisori - REPRISE) for the evaluation of National research programs and projects
- Anonymous referee at evaluation of Italian research quality VQR 2011-2014
- PI Funds FFABR – MIUR Fondo per il Finanziamento delle Attività Base di Ricerca, from 31.12.2017;
- PI Funds FIL 2019, 2018, 2016, 2014, 2012, 2009, 2008 (Comitato d’Area 10) University of Parma;
- Participant of national research projects: 1) PRIN 2010/11; 2) PRIN 2008.
- Curricular Courses (since 2008), University of Parma: Ancient Greek grammar, History of ancient Greek language, Classical philology, Ancient Greek literature, Ancient Greek philology, Teaching ancient Greek language and literature;
- Tutor of several University Degree thesis (BA and MA level) on Ancient Greek language and literature;
- Adjunct professor of Teaching acient Greek language and literature for Tirocinio Formativo Attivo (TFA), University of Parma, and Tutor of final thesis, A052 Teaching Greek and Latin at HS, a.a. 2011-12.
- MA-Level (110/110L) in Classical Literature, Ancient Greek Literature, University of Parma (03.12.2002);
- PhD (excellent) in Greek and Latin Philology, University of Parma (01.03.2007);
- Master’s degree (I fascia) for Teaching Greek and Latin at HS, S.S.I.S., University of Parma;
- Payrological courses: 1) Seminario Papirologico Fiorentino, by University of Florence, Istituto Papirologico Vitelli, Biblioteca Medicea Laurenziana, Accademia Fiorentina di Papirologia (12-22.09.2005); 2) Scuola Estiva di Papirologia, by Centro di Studi Papirologici, University of Lecce (30.06-03.07.2004);
- Diploma of Archivistica, Paleografia e Diplomatica, Archivio di Stato, Parma (14.07.2003);
- Stays of studies at the Universities of Oxford (August 2005), Wuerzburg and Koeln (August-September 2006);
- Cultore della materia, University of Parma (a.a. 2007/08);
- Cooperation Agreements for teaching Ancient Greek language, University of Parma (a.a. 2006/07, 2007/08).
- Online: Tuesday from 10.30 to 12.30 a.m. by e-mail appointment
- In attendance: Wednesday from 02.00 p.m. to 04.00 p.m. by e-mail appointment. Room 06.01.1028, first floor - str. M. D'Azeglio 85 (43125 Parma, Italy)
Anno accademico di erogazione: 2020/2021
Anno accademico di erogazione: 2019/2020
Anno accademico di erogazione: 2018/2019
Anno accademico di erogazione: 2017/2018
Anno accademico di erogazione: 2016/2017
Anno accademico di erogazione: 2015/2016
- Member of Commissione Paritetica Docenti Studenti, Dep. ALEF, Parma Univ, from 13.02.2013 to 31.12.2016.
- Member of Board for entrance Test, First cycle degree (DM 270) Humanities, from a.y. 2011-12.
- Tutor of the Course, First cycle degree (DM 270) Humanities, from a.y. 2018-19.
- Guarantor Theacher, First cycle degree (DM 270) Humanities, from a.y. 2019-20.
Lines of research
CLARIN-IT and the Definition of a Digital Critical Edition for Ancient Greek Poetry. A New Project for Ancient Fragmentary Texts with a Complex TraditionYear: 2020Author/s: Nicolosi Anika, Monachini Monica, Nava Beatrice
Year: 2020Author/s: Nicolosi Anika
I «Canti popolari greci» di Niccolò Tommaseo: echi della poesia
greca arcaica nella tradizione popolare modernaYear: 2020Author/s: Anika Nicolosi
Year: 2020Author/s: Anika Nicolosi
Hipponax: 1. P.Oxy. XVIII 2174; 2. P.Oxy. XVIII 2176; 3. P.Stras. inv. G 3a-b; 4. O.Berol. inv. 12605; Schede: a) P.Oxy. XXXVII 2811; b)P.Schub.10 = BKT X 11Year: 2019Author/s: Anika Nicolosi
- Seminars and meetings c./o. High Schools of Parma and Reggio Emilia (Liceo Classico Maria Luigia, Liceo Classico G.D. Romagnosi Liceo Classico-Scientifico Ariosto-Spallanzani)
- Seminars and meetings in collaboration with Associazione Italiana di Cultura Classica - Parma, High Schools of Parma and Reggio Emilia (Liceo Classico Maria Luigia, Liceo Classico G.D. Romagnosi Liceo Classico-Scientifico Ariosto-Spallanzani)
Room 06.01.1028, first floor
v. M. D'Azeglio 85 - 43125 Parma